The FOP DC Lodge #1 Board of Directors and the Scholarship Committee are administering the Nila Ritenour Memorial Scholarship for any DC Lodge #1's members' High School graduate or GED recipient who will be attending either a College, University or Trade School the following school year.
- Only a dues paying member in good standing, for at least one year, of DC Lodge #1 may sponsor their son or daughter as an applicant.
- The applicant must be a High School Senior attending their first year of College.
- The scholarship may only be used at an accredited College, University, or Technical School.
- All Applications must be received by 1pm on Friday, May 24, 2019.
- This program is being administered by the DC FOP Lodge #1 Board of Directors and the DC FOP Lodge #1 Scholarship Committee. All decisions and rulings will be finalized and voted on by the DC FOP Lodge #1 Board of Directors.
- The Lodge will prepare a check payable to the recipients College, University, or Technical/Vocational School.
- The scoring and judging of all applications will be done by persons who have no vested interests in or relationships with the applicants.
- The DC FOP Lodge does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, disability, age, or any other legal protected status in the provisions of its courses, programs, service and activities.